My First FabFitFun Box
Updated: Mar 21, 2020
Hi and welcome to Officially Thriving! In this post, I'm going to be talking about my first FabFitFun Box and reviewing some of the products that came in it. I have been wanting a FabFitFun box for a while now and I was finally able to get my hands on one and it came in the mail a few weeks ago. If you don't know what a FabFitFun Box is it's a seasonal subscription box. It cost $49.99 and all of the products in the box value in a total of $200.00. They do let you customize a few of the products in the box and say what you like and dislike. Which I'm a big fan of. First thing I will say is beautiful packaging it came in a very beautiful colorful box. All of the products that I received are listed and linked below as well as my thoughts on all of them. This post is just for fun, it's my honest option, and it's not sponsored by FabFitFun or any of the companies listed below.
1.Grace And Stella Rose Spray: I am in love with this product. It leaves my skin feeling great, moisturized, and fresh. I spray it on my face at least two or three times a day. You can spray it before or after makeup or just wear it alone which I love to do on a busy day when I'm not wearing makeup. I will be purchasing this in the future! https://www.graceandstella.com/collections/face/products/rose-facial-spray
2. Doctor Rogers Healing Balm: This ointment is all-natural and aids in healing and helps to repair rashes, wounded, burnt, lasered or sensitive skin. I have been using this on my lips and I love the way it makes them feel so hydrated. My skin can be pretty dry due to all of the medications that I take. So, I love any products that can help and heal my skin! This is also another product that I will be purchasing in the future! https://www.doctorrogers.com/products/restore-healing-balm
3. Generation Clay Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask: This product is a gentle, natural version of skin-exfoliating alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), the hardworking beauty hero rejuvenates dull, tired skin while lightening dark circles and pigmentation. I don't use a whole lot of face masks. I've only used this a couple of times. But so far I like it. I do think I still need a little bit to see if this product is something that I would buy in the future since I don't use a whole lot of office masks.
4. Spiritual Gangster Floral Kimono: This kimono is so cute and I love it! I can dress it up or down and even wear it around the house! It is very versatile! It's lightweight and can be worn in the summer and fall. I couldn't find a link just like the one I received but I did find one very similar. https://spiritualgangster.com/products/su80403008-cri-sgv-kimono
5. XO, Sienna Keep Growing Black Felt Letter Board: I love this! It is a great way to add a positive affirmation or words to your home! You can always change it up! I have mine on my dresser with a positive affirmation! https://xosienna.com/collections/shop-all/products/letter-board
6. Eyeko Liquid Eyeliner: I am going, to be honest. I don't wear eyeliner at all! Like ever! So I haven't used this product. It will probably be a gift to someone. But here's a link if you want to check it out for yourself. https://www.eyeko.com/eye-do-liquid-eyeliner/11318081.html
7.Whish Coconut Milk + Verbena Exfoliating Foot Mask: This smells great and left my feet feeling so soft! Another product that I would buy in the future. I also have seen a couple of other products on their website that I would also love to try! https://whishbody.com/collections/hand-foot-treatment/products/coconut-milk-verbena-exfoliating-foot-mask
8. Invisibobble Original Duo Pack: They are traceless hair rings that provide a strong grip. I've been using these since I got them and I will say that they work well for me for when I just want to throw my hair up in a bun. They retail for $16.00 for this pack which comes with six of them. Which I think is a bit pricey. But we will see how long these last me and then I will know if I would invest in the future. https://www.invisibobble.com/original-duo-pack/#
9. Burn 60 Resistance Bands: I have used these a bit and so far they are great. I probably wouldn't buy these for the heck of it since I already own one resistance band. But I'm giving these a try now and I will see how they continue to work for me. I'm more of a walking, yoga, dumbbell kinda woman! lol https://www.burn60.com/burn-60-resistance-bands
10. Hello Fresh Coupon For 50% Off Plus Free Shipping: I've heard of Hello Fresh before but I've never tried it out. I'm interested in seeing how it works and if it's something that I like. I will probably be doing a review and talking about my experience in a future blog post. https://www.hellofresh.com
Overall I do plan on purchasing another box in the Fall! The products were great and I can't wait to see what the next box includes! I hope you have enjoyed this post and it helps you decide if you want to purchase a FabFitFun Box for yourself! Here's a link to receive $10.00 off your first box!
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @officiallythriving
Sending you all lots of love and positive energy,